Smartphone is the essential product in our daily life as a result apps on playstore are increase day by day. Watching locally stored video on Smartphone and tablets are one of the prime reasons to own a Smartphone or tablet. Not only people watch videos as common activity in leisure hours but also while they are travelling from one place to another. With bigger and better screens and lots of available HD content, it’s become easier than ever to turn your Android phone or tablet into a portable theater. If you want to play a HD video on your android Smartphone then you must to install a good video player which is necessary to run video playbacks smoothly.
With the help of android default video player you can watch video with basic user interface but if you want to get advance video watching experience on Android then you must to install a good video player. With the help these best HD video player for android 2015 you can able to watch almost all the videos with any formats like AVI, MP4, HD (High Definition) smoothly without any hassle. But It has become a difficult task to select best video player for android from Google playstore. So to solve your problem here we are collected Top 10 Best Video player for android. Just download and install then on your android Smartphone and enjoy.
Best Video player for android
MX player is the top best android video player with just the right mix of ease of use and powerful features. MX Player is the reigning favorite of a lot of Android users. Especially those who use set top boxes, XMBC, and other uncommon set ups. This video player for Android devices that comes with Hardware acceleration support on single, dual, or quad core processors that is easy to apply to the videos. It also offers one of rarest feature – ‘Multi-Core Decoding’ that can be better experienced on dual core devices.
Subtitle controls, variable aspect ratio and a screen lock are all within reach of the main view screen, while other tweaks are hidden in the settings menu. You must to install the Manual Codec for some kind of video playbacks like Videos with DTS Audio.etc.
It also support Network streaming which makes it stands first. Users can easily zoom-in or zoom-out amid the videos via its pinch to zoom in/out feature. However, zoom and pan is also an option available. The best video player is available both for free and premium version. The free version is available with some add but the Pro version by paying $6, there have no add.
BSPlayer is a solid Android video player featuring software and hardware decoding in order to play the most popular video formats. It increases processing speed and reduces battery consumption thus boosting your Android Smartphone battery life. The biggest upside of this app is that the users can play video clips directly from their uncompressed RAR files.
BSPlayer also allows you to play videos and audio files from shared networks over a WiFi connection. This uncluttered video player with swipe gesture support is further enhanced by a variety of skins, letting you customize the interface to your liking. The app comes with external as well as embedded subtitles. Additionally, subtitles can be found using a data connection.
Features of BS Player:
- Hardware Acceleration for Smooth video playback with less battery consumption.
- Automatic Download the required Subtitles over WiFi or Mobile data.
- support videos from uncompressed RAR file
- Create and manage your playlists with this best video player for android.
- Video streaming supported from
- All video formats supported for Clatter free playback.
- Support video formats avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac… as well as streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS. Moreover.
Vlc is an all in one video player that supports all types of video format. VLC Media Player is a highly preferred video player for windows OS, but this free video player is also as popular media player for Android devices too.
The app supports – auto-rotation, aspect ratio adjustments and a few gestures to control volume and brightness. VLC is designed to play just about any file format out of the box, from ubiquitous mp3 and mp4 files to more unusual formats such as mkv and flac. VLC video player supports all video format and all subtitles.
Features of VLC video player:
- Support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
- Plays most video and audio codecs.
- Onscreen lock for accidental pause or stop a video from playing.
- Vastly popular and trusted brand on Android.
- Onscreen controls like Brightness, volume.etc
- Hardware decoding on most devices.
Dice player is another great Android video player which let make your overall video playback experience better and Smoother. It Support for most of the most popular codecs. Network playback support allows you to stream media from Samba file sharing, FTP, and more.
Dice Player is best android video player and Suites great for MKV video formats. This video player offers playback speed control that can be as much as x2.0. An uncluttered viewing pane comes with a view lock, playback controls, a playback speed controller, multiple audio track and subtitle support, aspect ratio adjustment and even subtitle sync calibration.
Features of Dice Player:
- Basic video player for Android with well designed and great functions.
- POP-UP tray for seamless Multitasking. ( Best feature )
- Speed controls allow up to two times speed.
- Hardware acceleration support.
- Supports all Video formats and Subtitles.
- Support for most of the most popular codecs.
- Fits perfectly for low-end Smartphone.
- The pop-up can be re-sized or moved anywhere over the Screen while running any other app.
- Support for streaming media.
GPlayer is literally the best free video player for android devices that is specially designed for multi-taskers. gPlayer’s main draw is it’s ability to play videos in windowed mode, allowing users to view multiple videos simultaneously.
Free version of G Player has all required features but you can buy its pro version to get ad free interface. It can be themed to your tastes if you like that sort of thing. Supports most popular codecs and streaming files. With its one of the coolest feature – “Group Play” the users can actually stream videos to other people’s devices. It allows you access to lots of pre installed themes to choose from. Moreover, you may also watch multiple videos at a time.
Features of G Player:
- Can be used as online player to stream online videos.
- You can videos in a floating window or even multiple videos in multiple floating windows.
- Supports ARMv5 and ARMv6 both.
- It can be themed to your tastes if you like that sort of thing.
- Supports most of video extensions like avi, mp4 etc.
Also see other best free Video player for android
So friends in this article we have shared Best Video Player For Android For All Video Formats on your android Smartphone. With the help of this Best Video player for android you can easily play video in hd quality. If you have another Best Video player for android then share with us. I hope this can be terribly useful for you. If you found this Best Video player for android helpful for you then share your comments with us and share this article on social media along with your friends.