Google play store is the factory of android apps, from where you can get different types of apps for Android Smartphone. But sometimes android users feel very bad when they face “error” during downloading apps from Google Play store. Nowadays A common error occurs to Android users when they attempt to use Google Play to download apps, a pop up appears that says “Error Processing Purchase DF-BPA-09″. The error usually doesn’t allow users to download anything and the problem will reoccur with every attempt. This issue can be caused by a problem on Google’s end. We’ve seen this error occur to massive amounts of Google Play users about once a month.
So it is likely that you may just have to wait until the problem is fixed by Google and try to download an item from Google Play later. There are several ways to fix this error (DF-BPA-09), but one of the most effective ways to fix it is – clearing the data of Google Play Store. Here’s how to fix:
Fix Google Play Error Processing Purchase DF-BPA-09 issue
For fixing it follow the bellow process:
- First Open up the “Settings” app on your Android device, then navigate to “Application manager”
- Then select the All tab.
- Now, find out Google Services Framework and tap it.
- In Google Services Framework Select the Clear data button and then OK.
That’s it; this is a good method for fixing DF-BPA-09 issue. But if this trick was not worked perfectly then follow another trick which is given bellow.
- At first, open the “Settings” app on your android Smartphone.
- After that tap “Applications” option.
- And then select the “All” tab.
- Now select Google Play Store and Clear the cache of Google play store app and its Services.
- Next go to setting then click on account.
- Sync your Google (Gmail) account.
- Remove your Google play store account.
- Restart your Android and re-add Google account and then sign in.
I hope, above share process will help you to fix Google play store error Processing Purchase DF-BPA-09.
Fix Google Play Store error “DF-BPA-10”
We also share another Google play store problem which is same problem as DF-BPA-09, the error is Google Play Store error “DF-BPA-10”. Here is the process how to fixing it.
- Open up the “Settings” app on your android device, and then navigate to “Application manager”.
- Then Find “Google Play Store” on the list (should be alphabetical) and tap it.
- Tap the “Force stop” button and then confirm to close the application.
- Tap the “Uninstall updates” button and confirm it. This will take the Play Store back to the factory version.
- Next open up the Play Store and accept the terms & conditions.
- You should now be able to install applications without the DF-BPA-10 error.
Also Read: Google Zero Gravity, Anti Gravity Tricks
So friends, if you are facing the Google Play Store error “DF-BPA-10” or Google Play Error Processing Purchase DF-BPA-09 then this article will be very helpful for you. Just follow the steps and You should now be able to install applications from Google play store without any error.