Here is a brief video tutorial about How To Take Off Acrylic Nails At Home. If you like it then please share it with your friends.
If you do not know how to take off acrylic nails? It can be a painful and unpleasant task. If you want to remove your acrylic nails at home, know that it is a simple method that will allow you to remove them without much effort.
Also Read: How To Remove Waterproof Mascara 5 Tips
When performing a removal it is important to always keep in mind that the natural nail is below. It will therefore be careful not to grind too much in order not to damage the natural nail plate.
You will need acetone, nail clippers, a nail file and a clear varnish.
- First, Cut the fingertips using your nail clippers.
- Always ventilate the space as acetone gives off strong fumes.
- Tempered Ahead your nails for 30 seconds. Then, first remove the top layers using a washcloth.
- Now, Carefully pull the acrylic base by cutting the remaining layer with the nail clippers and Scrape (see demo).
- Limes Softly the nail surface to remove any residue of acrylic.
- Then Good clean nails with a soft brush and apply a coat of clear varnish to reinforce your fragile nails.
To see all the steps in this tutorial beauty, click play button on the video …