Now technology one of most important part of our daily life and Android Smartphone is a big successful site of technology. The Smartphone is the part of our life. We keep our best moment in our phone. We keep several memorable photos, videos, and very important files in our Android smart phone. These files are the very important to all of us.
Sometime the file goes deleted accidentally. It happens with most of the people, but very few of them know how to recover deleted files on Android Smartphone. If you are also one of them who don’t know the recovery process ofdelete files on Android phone. But don’t worry today we are sharing the complete, simple and safe way to recover deleted Photos, recover deleted videos, or find deleted files. In this trick we share best data recovering app with their recovering process. So take a look.
Requirements for Recover deleted files:
- Your android device must have the root access (rooted device)
- USB cable to connect your Smartphone with PC
- Enabled USB Debugging on the Android device and Your phone battery should be at least +20%.
Recover deleted files on Android Smart Phone
Easy steps to recover deleted files with the help of Wondershare Dr Fone
The Wondershare Dr Fone app will assist you to recover not only photos and videos, but also SMS text messages and contacts from Android phone or tablet. Which help safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands.
- If your Android data is lost, stop adding or deleting any data on your Android Smartphone.
- Download Wondershare Dr Fone on your computer from here.
- Install the app on your computer and run it and after that you will be asked to connect your Android device to PC via USB. Once your smartphone is connected properly, the Wondershare Dr.Fone app will detect the phone. You will see a notification message like “Device is connected, please click the next button to go to the nest step.” So, click on Next button.
- Also Read: Create A Free Custom Email Address Tutorial
- Set up Android to enable USB debugging. For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”. For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”. For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- In the next select the file type from the given options such as contacts, SMS, call records, WhatsApp messages, photos, videos and documents and then click next. Or if you want to If you want to recover all type of files, you can just skip it and move on.
- Next, you are must to Choose a storage scanning mode where one option is scan for delete file and another option is scan for all file.
- Now the app will start scanning process to find deleted files and after scanning it will show you the list of deleted files along with thumbnails.
- Now you are able to select and recover deleted files on your Android phone by clicking on Recover button.
- Back up Your Android Device to Protect the Files.
I am sure Wondershare Dr Fone is perfectly work for you.
Note: Wondershare Dr.Fone is not a freeware tool, you can use its free version to find deleted files, but to recover deleted files you will have to use its paid version.
Easy steps to recover deleted files with the help of iCare Data Recovery Standard
iCare Data Recover Free is one of the popular recover deleted files freeware you can find in data recovery forums. Many people recovered their data successfully with this freeware. It recovers photos, audios, videos and documents on both removable storage device and internal hard disk.
- At first download iCare Data Recovery application from here.
- Then install it on your pc and run it.
- Select what type of file you want to recover.
- Next Select Deep Scan Recovery.
- Select device and Wait for scanning
- Preview lost files/photos/video etc.
- Save files – Do not save the lost files on the same drive where you lost them.
- Also Read: 5 Best Photo Editor For Android Free Download
Another top data recovery software
7 Data recovery
Specially designed for Android system used by mobile phones and tablets/pads and SD card in Android devices, 7-Data Android Recovery effectively recovers photos, pictures, video, audio, documents, emails and other files from various Android devices on your Windows PC. For downloading it click here.
Here we share top 3 amazing data recovery software which help you to recover deleted files for android through pc. Another best application is Recuva, is a free tool for retrieving data. If you want to download other data recover software then go to the Google play store where you get several file recover apps. I hope you like it.